Having a start-up or a small business often requires you to get a basic Gmail G Suite free plan depending on the extent of your company. It’s a symbol of professionalism and people take your company seriously if your email account is personalized to employee@company_name.com instead of a plain and simple firstname.lastname@example.org.With the subscription, you’ll be able to manage all the email accounts of the company, and you’ll get other benefits like extended storage space per email account and so on. So sit tight and keep reading to get all of these features with a free Gmail account.
Free G Suite Account Generator [Username & Password]
(Hurry! Only 6 Left!)
Your Account is Ready!
What is G Suite?
Everyone knows about the usual Gmail service that we use to send and receive emails. It’s free, and we get some amount of storage space as well.
What we don’t get is the ability to use our own domain name in our email id instead of using the default gmail.com domain, unlimited email addresses for groups, ad-free mail services, and much more. These are the services we can get in a paid Gmail account with a G-Suite subscription plan. This article gives you a variety of ways in which you can get a free G Suite free account and use these services to make your business communication easier.
Visit: Gmail For Business
Method 3: Sign Up Free InboxDollars – Free Scribd Account
InboxDollars, a platform that allows you to get a free account with the help of gifts, cash cards, and bonuses. The steps to be followed are:
- Open your web browser.
- Visit the official website of InboxDollars.
- Enter your mail id and password in the pop-up menu and click on Sign-Up.
Make sure you select the correct region, USA OR UK
- A verification link will be sent to your mail click on it.
- You can repeat the above steps with different mail ids and read your favorite articles without any limit.
Method 4: UniqueRewards – G Suite Free Account
Along with UniqueRewards, you can instantaneously get a Free Lynda Account along with gift cards, cash and much more. All you have to do is sign up using this link.
Perform the following steps:
- Just open the link given and follow the steps present on that page.
- And that is all!
- You can obtain as many accounts as your heart desires! So, go berserk!
Method 5: Free Trial for 14 days – G Suite Free Account
Gmail provides a free trial, so the users can check out the features offered by the subscription and decide if they’re what the users are looking for. Anyone who wishes to try out the Gmail G suite basic plan has to:
- Type in the search bar – “Paid Gmail Account” and press enter.
- One of the top results will be “google.com/gsuite/gmail”, open this link.
- The web page will contain a big button on the top of the screen as well as on the right saying “Start Free Trial”. Click on this button.
- You will be redirected to a webpage that will ask for some business details. Enter those details and click on “Next”.
- The next page will inquire about contact information for the person who is creating the account and will be the admin of the organization. The admin role can be assigned to someone else later on.
- After entering the information, you will be required to select whether you wish to have a domain or whether you already have one.
- If you choose “I need a domain”, you will be required to set up a unique domain name. After which, you will be shown whether the domain is available and how much it’ll cost you per year.
- If you choose “I already have a domain”, you will need to enter your domain name and proceed.
- After this, you will need to link this G suite with another email address (such as your Gmail address or Yahoo address) so you can be reached if you forget your password or something.
- Then you will have to verify email and domain name (if required), and you will have a free Gmail account for 14 days.
Method 6: Link Your Website Domain with Gmail
People who are launching start-ups always buy domains to set up their websites. Usually, the web domain comes with an email service where you can set up email addresses belonging to your domain. Following are the steps you’ll need to follow:
- Create a new Gmail account for your business purposes.
- Set up a new business email address in your web host account. Usually, the email address should have the same domain name as your website.
- Go through the documentation of the website that you are using for web hosting and figure out the steps you must take to link the custom email address with your Gmail account. Possibly, you’ll be asked to set up a targeted email for forwarding emails.
- After this, go to the given link – https://myaccount.google.com/lesssecureapps?pli=1.
- Allow access and go to your Gmail account.
- Open the setting by clicking on the Gear icon.
- Now, select Accounts and Import.
- You will notice a section “Send mail as:” where you’ll find the option to “Add another email address”. Click on it.
- Enter your custom email address and tap on Allow and Next as you proceed.
- Enter the password and other details to get this into effect. Once you are done, you will be able to use Gmail to send and receive emails with a different domain.
Method 7: Sign up as a Non-profit
Google has made a G suite basic plan available to Non-profits without any subscription charges. This is a very simple way to get a free Gmail account and avail of all the services without any cost. But you’ll have to prove that you’re a non-profit organization to use this service. So if you run a non-profit company, then Google is here to help. Just follow the given steps:
- You will behave to verify your eligibility by registering on TechSoup. So if you aren’t registered on TechSoup, get it done.
- Go to this link – https://www.google.com/nonprofits/eligibility/index.html.
- Click on “Get Started” and enter the details of your organization to sign up. You’ll also need to enter the verification token you got after registering on TechSoup.
- After completing your registration, you will receive an email once your account is verified.
- You can now use all the services offered by your free Gmail account.
Method 8: Get G Suite Free for Schools
G suite Education is a special edition for schools to get a free Gmail account and use all the services effectively. Schools get a G suite standard plan for free. Follow these steps to proceed:
- Search on Google – “Sign up for G suite Education”.
- Once you get the signup page, enter details about your institution and admin.
- You’ll also have to enter your domain details and get them verified.
- Once your domain is verified, you will receive a free Gmail account with many features such as Google Classroom collaboration and video conferencing and much more.
Features of a G Suite Free Account
Gmail has come up with many useful services for start-ups and organizations that help them to communicate professionally with ease. Following are the features you get when you sign up for a paid version:
- Custom email domain for your company – (email@example.com).
- Unlimited group email addresses for the organization.
- You can access older emails and create drafts even when you’re offline.
- Unlimited storage access for all Office services such as Google docs, Google slides, etc.
- Admin account to control permissions for other members in the group such as adding or removing members and establishing security.
- Ad-free mailing service.
Conclusion – G Suite Free Account
If you haven’t started using these G Suite free services offered by Gmail until now, then it’s a good thing that you can begin by trying one of the methods mentioned above to get a free Gmail account that can take care of your organization’s needs and provide a secure way to communicate within the company. So don’t waste any more time waiting and get yourself a free Gmail account that will change the world’s professional outlook towards your company.